By God’s grace, today one of my God-given dreams came true, that is to create an online YouTube channel for HisVoiceOnline.com to share contents in video format. I had shared few of my thoughts about this in my first post of this blog.
Today, I am extremely blessed and privileged to announce the launch of this channel named HisVoiceOnline TV by uploading this first video tutorial of the keyboard chords for the Malayalam song Nanmeyallam Nalkidunna which is a very meaningful song written by Br Geogy Varghese. The tutorial is in English.
I request you to kindly take few minutes to
- Watch this video by clicking on the link below
- Post your suggestions/feedbacks as comments below or as a comment below the YouTube video.
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel and share this video/link with your friends
- Download the chord chart and try following the chords (I have included the English translation of the lyrics, so you should be able to understand.)
- Invite other friends who might be interested to learn keyboard chords for worship songs to subscribe to the channel
- Finally, if you do not know Malayalam, this is a good opportunity to learn this song
God’s favor on the first attempt in 2012
It was on Dec 18, 2012 that I did a first attempt to publish the chord progressions in my personal YouTube channel for the famous Malayalam Christian song, Nithyasnehathal Enne Snehichu, which means God who loved me with an eternal love. By God’s grace, it got more than 8000 views and lot of comments. I got few precious friends through this tutorial. You can watch that video here.
For making this video, I didn’t have a tripod then, to fix the camera. So, I somehow managed to fix my smart phone in the book shelf above, with the help of a coat hanger, and adjusted the view from above to capture the keyboard chords. That’s how this video was made.
Thank you friends
I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement. Special thanks to my friend Gorby Mathew, for lending me the video camera.